IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

This Muslim Guy Ask me these Questions Any Answers?

Rate this topic

You wanted God to be appearing like our hands, that's your

understanding !!!

But I read and understand the Qur'an as a whole. Read this verse and

scrutinise these meanings, you can never find this verse in your Books

or

the Bible :

"Say (O Muhammad pbuh)He is Allah The One and Only. Allah the

Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, (He neither eats nor

drinks). He begets not, nor was He begotten (He don't give birth to or

was

given birth from). And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

(Surah 112:1-4)

This short verse is enough to refute all your arguments about God's

attributes. Yes God has hands; but remember His Hands are not drawn

ours(Read the 4th verse carefully-"And there is NONE CO-EQUAL OR

COMPARABLE

UNTO him." That's the reason why I had said it's blesphamy to ever

mentioned

or drawn that God's Hands, Eyes and others are like us.

Read the second verse, "Allah the Self-Sufficient Master". Does He need

to

humble Himself to human to realise Him ? The answer is No. About other

religions, I don't care; they had deviated so much from the truth. Even

every religion has their problems and agenda; I can't be bothered. All

I can

do is to protect whoever I can as long as I'm alive.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

I do not see any question here !

I see only statements made by the muslim.

There are two parts to your question

1. Does GOD have a form and can it be seen ?

2. Is it right to represent GOD in anthropomorphic terms like having hands that look like that of humans etc.?

Answering Part 1:-

If it is about the FORM(Rupa) of Lord Krishna, then muslims shoould know that their own scritures talk about muslims seeing their god allah. This presumes that allah has a form and not only that I can show from their scripture that allah has a specific form. Also it is shown that allah can assume different forms.

All the references are from authentic Hadiths. Muslim and Bukhari are considered Sunnah.

Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 507:

Narrated Anas:

.......................I will come back again, and when I see my Lord (again), I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then He will say, 'O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.'

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 529:

Narrated Jarir:

We were sitting with the Prophet and he looked at the moon on the night of the full-moon and said, "You people will see your Lord as you see this full moon, and you will have no trouble in seeing Him, so if you can avoid missing (through sleep or business, etc.) a prayer before sunrise (Fajr) and a prayer before sunset (Asr) you must do so." (See hadeeth No. 529, Vol. 1)

--

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 530:

Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "You will definitely see your Lord with your own eyes."

--

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 531:

Narrated Jarir:

Allah's Apostle came out to us on the night of the full moon and said, "You will see your Lord on the Day of Resurrection as you see this (full moon) and you will have no difficulty in seeing Him."

--

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532c:

Narrated 'Ata' bin Yazid Al-Laithi:

On the authority of Abu Huraira: The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They said, "No, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "So you will see Him, like that.

This following part(not in bold) appears like a verse from GITA.

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532c:

Narrated 'Ata' bin Yazid Al-Laithi: Continued...

Allah will gather all the people on the Day of Resurrection, and say, 'Whoever worshipped something (in the world) should follow (that thing),' so, whoever worshipped the sun will follow the sun, and whoever worshiped the moon will follow the moon, and whoever used to worship certain (other false) deities, he will follow those deities. And there will remain only this nation with its good people (or its hypocrites). (The sub-narrator, Ibrahim is in doubt.) Allah will come to them and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will (deny Him and) say, 'We will stay here till our Lord comes, for when our Lord comes, we will recognize Him.' So Allah will come to them in His appearance which they know, and will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord,' so they will follow Him.

---------------------

The part given immediately above this liner in BOLD shows that ALLAH has a SPEICIFIC FORM ALSO. In addition allah can assume different forms as well according to this verse.

---------------------

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Answering Part 2:-

You wanted God to be appearing like our hands, that's your

understanding !!!

There is an inherent assumption that Vedas are man made, that those who follow Sanathana Dharma wanted GOD to appear in anthropomorphic forms and so created these forms or some other assumption.

So your guy has to dispelled of this doubts first. That Vedas are not authored by anybody. Vedas are the only source that reveal Narayana without False knowledge. For us Vedas reveal the RUPA or FORM of NARAYANA(GOD).

SO all those FORMS of GOD were not created by Hindus, but is taken from Vedas. It is not a man's imagination.

"Say (O Muhammad pbuh)He is Allah The One and Only. Allah the Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, (He neither eats nor drinks). He begets not, nor was He begotten (He don't give birth to or was given birth from). And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."(Surah 112:1-4)

We also believe that Narayana is the only SUPREME LORD and the only INDEPENDENT being. INDEPENDENT(Svatantra) means he is completely independent and does not need anything from anyody(Self SUfficiency). Not only that all other things and beings in existence depend on HIM for everything(even for mere existence). He has a body of SAT(TRUTH or Purna), CHIT(completely or FULLY Conscious) and ANANDA(FULLY of PURE BLISS). He needs nothing(much less food) for HIS existence. Actually HIS existence is IMPERATIVE(Necessary) even for existence to exist. No one(not even billions of ChaturmukhaBrahmas put in one) can be compare to HIM. HE has NO begining(Anadir) and HE is SOURCE(Adhir) or cause of all causes.

As for begetting, islam means in the mundane sense like a woman, while VEDAS explaing that HE, the LORD, is the cause of all causes. In this way NARAYANA BEGETS all things in existence. HE is the seed giving FATHER of ALL as explained in GITA.

Since Lord NARAYANA(KRISHNA) is such a Lord of ALL, whatever form HE takes is PURNA ie COMPLETE reality. Just because it appears like human hands we need not reject it as something man made.

Just because the FORM appears to be localized with boundaries we need not think that HE is limited. HE is present everywhere as Isavasya Upanishad says(Om Isavasyam Idam Sarvam). He is immanent and transcendent.

If the muslim still does not disagree, then you can point out the verses in hadith(sunnah) and say if your god allah can assume some form(s) as explained here, our GOD Narayana can assume thousands of FORMS, including FORMS that appear like human beings. Narayana is not limited by quran or your thoughts.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

If the muslim still does not agree, then you can point out the verses in hadith(sunnah) and say if your god allah can assume some form(s) as explained here, our GOD Narayana can assume thousands of FORMS, including FORMS that appear like human beings. Narayana is not limited by quran or your thoughts.

Guest guest

Muslims regard the words of the Quran as an expression of God. I don't see how words are any less spiritual than a form. In fact, to me the beautiful form of Krishna is more beautiful than a million words in books.

It's all just tribalism and sectarianism - "my stuff is holier than your stuff." That gets boring quick, and seems infantile.

Guest guest

Tell him that Lord Caitanya already defeated Muslim philosophy and therefore there is no question about the form of Allah.

But if he insists show him pictures of Krishna and sooner or later he will get it.

Or better yet ask him what Allah looks like.

Ask him what the Koran says about the transmigration of the soul, false ego, the absolute truth and best of all ask him to explain how animals are to be killed in order to satisfy their sense of taste.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

if we meddled less arguing in the infinate details presented in scriptures of the Supreme Lords pastimes ...discriptions etc.found in the Koran, Bible, Torah, Vedas....

we would enable ourselves to leave things more in Gods Hands...and take our responsibility to do unto others ...

then by serving the Vaisnava giving more time to glorify Their Lordships Sri Sri Rhada Krsna...

we all will become, ever felicitate in the dust of the feet of genuine Vaisnavas...

Guest guest

I got the following answers from a lecture from an Advaita aacharya.

1. Vedas have no author. Why? Christian missionaries say that they were written during Kalisdasa's time, during Gupta period etc. If so, we know Abhignana Shaakuntala was written by Kalidasa, why dont we know who wrote Vedas then if it was written at the same time? Why does it have references to things that were'nt even known during Gupta period etc? This proves that the missionaries only tried to spoil the literature to spread their useless religion in Christ's name. They now say "Vedas were written by many people". This cant be true because no 2 people agree on everything.. Husband and wife dont agree on anything. So how come many people wrote and agreed on everything, without contradiction. Even if many people have written, who gave it to them? Did it come to all of them in their minds automatically?

2. No contradictions on Vedas. Physics, Mathematics have contradictions. Ofcourse, people who read the 1st page, middle page and the last page and dont read inbetween say there are too many contradictions - this is what our limited brain can say, anyway. If they read all pages thoroughly then there is no contradiction.

3. Things known very recently already told in the Vedas (like 7 contenents, 2 were only known in 1891). Columbus discovered America. America was place where there wase a good civilization going on when Columbus went there. But Columbus went there and discovered them. If you go to Kashi and you see something good there, do you say "I discovered Kashi". Imagine Kashi is not there in the world map. How do you know no one saw that before you? this is stupidity. Vedas also talk about the arrival of Buddha, etc. How did Vedas know this if it came after Buddha? How then did Buddha reject Vedas if it was not already there?

4. Gramattical / poetic structure unchanged since the origin of vedas. Secondly, if it is just prose then may be someone could have written but Vedas is poetry and it is clearly stated how much one should pronounce a word etc... like the length of find this word has to chanted must be as long as a single crow 'crows', the next word must be as much as a peocock shouts, as much as a hen chicks etc... Remember a little difference can change the meaning. Germans studied this and agreed that this was given by God but later manipulated and said something else for selfish needs. German language evolved from Sanskrit, thats how they became strong. India should realize that. Ofcourse our great Gandhi and Nehru dont know anything but manipulations.

5. Vedas are infinitely vast that even if 100 people chant for 1000 years, it cant be completed. Forget of writing.

Take all the 5 reasons, will you still say it was man-made? Innumerable reasons are there.... but for now these 5 reasons are convincing enough.

Guest guest

Yes, God enters a form.

How would he communicate otherwise to his children?

He is not the form but uses the form as an opportunity to speak with this children.

Yes, there is no one comparable to him he is ever pure.

Guest guest

Yes, God enters a form.

How would he communicate otherwise to his children?

May be that your fake god cannot communicate otherwise without entering into forms.

Bhagavaan of Vedas and Gita has FORM and HE can communicate with anyone without entering into any fake teacher or fakeraj.

He is not the form but uses the form as an opportunity to speak with this children.

Yes, there is no one comparable to him he is ever pure.

Bhagavaan is complete and perfect. A fake god who does not have form is incomplete.

Bhagavaan is no point of light as some people hallucinate.

Guest guest

Definetly Yes.

If this Muslim friend says that Allha does not have a form, the I will prove to him that Allha has a form and that too a human form. The evidence is here in India itself. There is a Mosque in north india or Kashmir, where in this mosque is very famous among all indian muslims. Why it is famous - because they have a preserved "HAIR" of Allha (Prophet Mohemed). I think this should be enough to explains.