Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Confirmed that AchArya was illtreated in jail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is another note we have received

---------------------------

Confirmed news. - Acharya was harassed in Jail

My dear friends according to our sources inside and outside the prision , It is true and confirmed now that our beloved Acharya was harassed in jail on the first day of his arrest. On talking to constables outside vellore jail we could gather information that police officials had come drunk in celebration of their so called achievement and misbehaved with the acharya. One constable said the officials in the name of interrogation made fun of acharya and asked him if he would share their chicken curry. According to some constables the acharya was silent throughout and has not talked anything. The police officials partied by drinking that night they returned to jail late in the night , One of them slapped the acharya repeatedly asking him to surrender to the police. Acharya remained silent through the entire episode.

The constables are afraid of taking names! He said “ Satyama sollerenga anna naa sonne ne sollidathenge , naa yellarkittayum solla mudiyaathu, Amma konnu potuduange”

( I Promise I am saying the truth, but I can not tell everyone this – Amma ( jayalalitha) will get me killed)

If you could suggest any way we could procure evidence to this we plan file a case against the police.

It is a matter of great misfortune that Shri Murali manohar Joshi who met acharya today morning for about 20 mins is still unaware of these occurrences. Shri Murali manohar Joshi said “Acharya continues to pray for all of us – Sabko sadhbudhi de bhagawan” and he is fit healthwise. There was so much media around Shri joshi and others that my friend could not approach him. My friend Chandramouli in fact talked to a couple of media people but nobody seems to be interested in airing his collected information. Will nobody hear us?

Acharya has done so many years of yoga sadhna and obviously could not get ill until himself decided to give up. It is also a fact that Acharya has not had any food for the past four days. The media is giving wrong information about acharya eating jail food. Acharya has not eaten anybody else’s food preparation for past 50 years. Are we fools to believe he would have eaten jail chapattis.

Further the hearing of the case has been pushed by another day, clearly this is because the police do not have good evidence other than what some crooks are saying. The police just wanted to take vengeance and have got it.

Now they are just chilling out ….. We so called hindus are worse than those who are wearing bangles.

The converted Christians, The DMK (anti god people ), Jayalaitha ( the imposters of hindu faith) all have teamed together and attacked the very Godmen who represent the basis of our dharma, and what are we doing ?

My friends have been in vellore for the past three days and I am going there tomorrow

Any suggestions and anything you advice me to do …please reply at earliest. Also please inform other devotees about this.

Hare Krishna

The post is about Jayendra Saraswati, the Shankaracharya of Kanchi peetham (one of the math's of Shakaracharya) who was arrested recently in connection with some suspicion of being related to a murder of a former member of math.

Thanks for making that clarification, I was very confused and my mind had become unsettled imagining that terrible scene and associating it with His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada. The thought of it was practically unbearable!

Is there any truth to the accusations that Jayendra Saraswati conspired to have Thiru Sankararaman murdered? I find this difficult to accept because from what I know of Kanchi seer, is that he is a highly respected and valued pontiff who has considerable influence with political leaders and is the great voice of the people.

I know that Saivas and Brahmans are opposing the arrest of Jayendra Saraswati, but are there anything to the rumors that the Vaishnavas are supporting his being detained?

Hare Krsna.

-Gopalapriya das

Hare Krishna

Is there any truth to the accusations that Jayendra Saraswati conspired to have Thiru Sankararaman murdered?

I do not have an idea, and we have both sides of the story. Personally, my inclination is more towards his being not involved. Actually most of the spiritual minded (including Vaishnavas) are opposing at least the manner of arrest. Such respected personality should be kept under house arrest atmost, not put in a jail. Otherwise i think it will be better to stay put for the time being and let the law to take its own course.