IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Writing the Transcendental Literature

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari Bol.

The way in which his Devine Grace Srila Prabhupada presents all transcendental literature is just incomparable.

No other author I feel, has attempted to give the text, followed by the synonyms and the purport of shlokas (be it in any language) in any of the holy books like the Bhagvad Gita or the Srimad Bhagvatam.

I experience an unexplainable bliss while reading books of Srila Prabhupada.

Hare Krishna Hare Krisha Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare

Guest guest

HareKrishna!

All glories to Srila PRabhupada! I offer my humble obeisances unto HIm!

I came into Krishna Consciousness first by reading Prabhupada's books. Totally awesome and awe inspiring.

His books are just out of the world. I love all his books that I read till now.

Yes, you are right!!

Haribol!

anand

Praise Srila Prabhupada and his great works. I do believe there is a picture of him beside the word prolific in the Dictionary. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I got introduced to Krishna Consciousness and really got interested in it by the music of Shelter. That probably sounds weird to a lot of you guys, but music really can spread a good message.

Guest guest

Bhagavad Gita AS-IT-IS is undoubtedly transcendental work...because Prabhupada was so devoted...you can expereicne it when u read it...

Guest guest

Haribol. The way one becomes attracted to krsna is treanscendental, it is the Lord speaking directly to the living entity, and those empowered to introduce one to krsna is also considered a type of guru (Not siksa or diksa, but a third type discussed in ChCh Mad lila). When we offer guru puja, there is no harm in recognizing these who intorducu us to Krsna.

I never heard Shelter, but they sound way cool. Im a slammer jammer axe grinder from the sixties. I heard Krsna from a disreputable group calkled the Fugs, a musical version of alan gimzburg, also somewhat disreputable. But we recognize his influence as something from Krsna. Krsna can use whatever tool he wants to wake us up (even slammer jammer axe grinder music), and thus all are purified, even the disreputable. The group you heard from are devotees, extra special, and you are fortunate to have the ears to hesar transcendental sounds thru the mayhem.

Hare Krsna, max, good fortune to you, ys, mahaksadasa