IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Max_

Dreams

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

I don't know if this has ever been discussed before on this board. But what does it mean when you have dreams that aren't necessarily blasphemous against Krishna, but not exactly flattering to Him either? or say if you were to dream that you converted to Christianity. Is it just a bad reflection of Maya getting twisted in your mind and coming out innocently wrong in your dreams?

Guest guest

it probably is maya...but better to get it analysed by a vedic dream analyst if it is bothering you a lot...

a friend of mine had Shiva appear in his dream, and one initiated devotee, who is qualified brahmana, said that it could either be Shiva himself or maya creating an illusion...so better to find out from an expert...

Guest guest

you know, don't worry so much. some experiences you have in dreams are things you have to go through and that you won't experience in our reality.

Also, sometimes offences comes in your minds, big offences, like insulting the deities or stuff like that. it is difficult but sometimes it's part of the process. in dreams or reality.

I experienced this a lot, and still. i took diksa 1 1/2 months ago and my mind is giving me a hard time at this point. but don't worry, the soul is higher than the mind, and Radha and Krishna know what is in your heart. just don't pay to much attention to this. it is maya trying to keep you down and discourage you.

Guest guest

I have only been practicing KC about six months, and I get the most meaningless dreams - not offensive, but just plain irrelevant...

It sometimes annoys me that I have dreamed so much about irrelevant things...

but i do get some experiences like waking up thinking of a kirtan tune...which must mean I was meditating on the mantra all night!!