IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

can the young follow too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am 13 and i recently found hare krishna to be a great religion. i was wondering if i too at my young age can chant hare krishna and worship krishna and be a devotee even though my family is christian and i live in america. just found it on the internet and i want to be a follower and i want to start young

hare krishna

Guest guest

you are welcome.. please chant hare krishna freely

do not be fanatic, keep good relations with your family

Of course you can worship Krishna and chant His holy name. Krishna Consciousness is for everyone who is willing to learn and grow in a loving relationship with Lord Krishna. I only wish for myself that I would have found Krishna at your age, it would have probably saved me a lot of heartache in the end. Srila Prabhupada said that the youth are most drawn to Krishna Consciousness because they only have a fine layer of dirt and filth collect from living with out knowledge of Krishna in the material world. So it should make perfect sense that the youth are the first to see how holy and sublime Krishna Consciousness really is. I am pretty young and am very new to Krishna Consciousness myself, so I wish you luck my friend.

Haribol!