IndiaDivine.org

who is lonely?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How many of you are lonely? Trying to lead a Krishna Conciouss life I feel so lonely since I live far away from temple. Is there any devotee chat sites anyone know?

love,

applebee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Cause you've got Krishna with you always!!! I know the feeling though... It comes and goes... I used to live real close to the temple like 15 minutes away back in Mauritius. I would go on sankirtan with the temple devotees: sell books, work in the gift shop, etc I arrived in Canada a few weeks ago and like, the temple is so far away from where i live. So whenever i feel lonely, i look at my deities and express my feelings into words to them. I don't feel that nostalgic then. Also, I email my devotee-friends whenever i can! Right now, i'm trying to find out how to get to NEW REMUNA DHAMA, ISKCON TORONTO. So any help (to whoever reads this thread) is most welcome. Sorry i don't know any KC chat sites but i'll do a bit of research and get back to you if i find any.

Guest guest

i feel lonely,sometimes, but Krsna is allways with us, just chant Hare Krsna. nearest temple is 900 km away. i think i am gonna move closer, cannot live like this, i miss so much other devotees. u should do so, allso.

• 1 month later...

How many of you are lonely? Trying to lead a Krishna Conciouss life I feel so lonely since I live far away from temple. Is there any devotee chat sites anyone know?

love,

applebee

I was looking for a certain post I had just read but lost, and ran into yours. I must say, it pulled at my heart strings. There are many in your situation too. Have you tried and do a search there? Online has been my saving grace because while I live near a temple, my health gets in the way of attendence. So I am almost in a similar situation regardless! Association is important. Check around and I'm sure you can find some chat groups, etc. You can email me if you like. Good luck! And - always remember Krishna, never forget Him. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, I've been living for almost one year in a town where there are zero Krishna devotees but me. All I have about KC topics is this web page where I can talk with you KC people. I was considering to start a Krishna center here but it seems to be very difficult to achieve it because here the whole atmosphere is surrounded by Maya and the clutches of Kali, so I think I better start saving some money to buy myself a one way ticket to India before I get trapped here again by the clutches of Kali.

Hare Krishna.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...