IndiaDivine.org

HARE KRISHNA MANTRA HITS HOLLYWOOD!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

when is someone going to make a film about Srila Prabhupada? surely his cultural contribution is significant enough to warrant such recogition, i've been toying with the idea myself, adapting Satsvarupa Dasa Goswami's biography, but who am i to do such a thing, incredibly underqualified for such an immense task, but then again, no one else seems to be working on this MOST IMPORTANT PROJECT, he built a house in which the whole world can live...

Guest guest

Hare Krishna! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!I offer my humble obeisances unto Him!

I was thinking the same thing and wanted to make a film on Srila Prabhupada! and how he changed people's lives.I thought my film will concentrate more on his journey and expeditions in USA. I want to see a movie made on lines similar to the movie Gandhi where Gandhi was the center in that movie.If i have the resources surely I would make one. If they can make the "Passion of Christ" we should make this movie to show how Krishna Consciousness is a non-sectarian and that everyone should follow this great Philosohy to reach GOD.(also wanted to make a movie on the great epic MAHABHARATA with Krishna and the Bhagavad Gita as the centerfold).Haribol!

Ananda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

wauw its so nice to hear that there are more devotees who are having this desire to make a movie in their mind, for me as well I am quit passioned about making documentures and a movie would be a great thing to do.

you must know that I am a student still, but I would give up my school to participate in a movie project like this! I know more people who are having this wish to make a film. but who can we build it, that its not only speculation?

ys marina

mlzara@