IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

Srila Prabhupada's unique posistion

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna dear Prabhus and Matajis,

i am the real"most unfortunate begger"a real "mudha",no better than a cow or an ass(for i am attached to my homeland).Although this is true and factual i feel blessed to have come in contact with the present day Guru of the world.Since coming in contact with Him since 1977(His books,BTG.bajan recordings,diciples)i have developed an attachment for Him and His teachings.After more than 20 years i know now that i will never leave Him or His teachings even though it is a tough struggle to follow cent per cent.Over the years i have followed the current Iskcon doctrine but secretly kept A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami as foremost Hero in my heart,and now looking back that was a great strategy.For He and only He was infallable like His Guru and His Guru before Him.They were what has been called "Sampradaya Acaryas" and that is verified in the Bhagavad Gita As It Is showing the Gurus in line back to Lord Sri Krsna.So offering all due respect to the Gurus of today,i will get to their teachings as soon as i have fully understood and assimilated the Jagat Gurus teachings.

All Glories to Srila AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

a fallen servant of the servant of the protected cows of Krsna bhakta christopher