IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New Memories Book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

During the 25th Anniversary of the Disappearance of Srila Prabhupada, Mother Prasanti described that day as her favorite day of the year because that is when stories about His Divine Grace are told. As in the early days when a devotee would return from being with Srila Prabhupada and everyone would gather around wanting to hear the nectar from his or her association with the pure devotee, so it is now that we have the chance to hear from all those devotees in Volume 2 of Memories-Anecdotes of a Modern Day Saint. As Srila Prabhupada has given us the Krishna Book to learn about Krishna as a Person so we can develop our love for Him, we now have the opportunity to develop our love for Srila Prabhupada by hearing about his glories and personal instructions that cannot be found in any of his other books. This 400 page softbound book contains photos of every devotee who tell their memories from the video series Pt. 16 through Pt. 28. To view who is in this volume, please go to http://www.prabhupada.tv/

Here are a few of the anecdotes that can be found within:

I said to Srila Prabhupada, 'I must have fallen in maya.' Srila Prabhupada said, 'You're always in maya, but sometimes you fall into Krishna.' (Yogesvara dasa)

I asked, 'Prahbupada, sometimes I have problems and the spiritual master isn't there and it's too detailed for the scriptures. What should I do? He said, 'If you chant Hare Krishna very nicely, all the answers will come from within.' (Bhargava dasa)

At the end of his lecture Prabhupada said, 'So if you will just follow these four regulative principles and chant sixteen rounds, then you will go back to home, back to Godhead. I guarantee it.' He paused and looked around at all of us. Then he said again, 'I guarantee it.' (Dina Bandhu dasa)

To order Volume 2 at $19.95* plus shipping and handling please contact:

Siddhanta dasa

itv@flash.net

http://www.prabhupada.tv/

Phone: 800-310-VIDEO

Fax: 310-204-1232

4114 Motor Ave.

Culver City, CA 90232 USA

*All participating interviewee devotees receive a 25% discount. Please inquire about quantity discounts.