IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cleveland Ratha Yatra 2003

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna!

Cleveland, Ohio ISKCON will be holding our first Ratha Yatra in over 30 years along with The Festival of India. The event is on Saturday May 31st. The parade starts at Lincoln Park at 11:00am on the corner of W. 14th and Kenilworth with the festival to follow. We're urging devotees to get there early to glorify Their Lordships Sri Sri Jagannatha, Baladeva and Lady Subadra.

The Festival is being held in Lincoln Park: 2409 W 14th Cleveland, OH 44109. There will be a free vegetarian feast, vendors distributing Indian artifacts and live entertainment featuring Vaiyasaki dasa singing bhajans, Hasu Patel playing Classical Sitar and other great entertainment. Please try to fit this event into your schedule. Jaya Jagannatha, Jaya Baladeve, Jaya Subadra! Jaya Prabhupada! For more info contact:

Dayal-Nitai das (216) 228-4777

Guest guest

Cleveland Ratha-Yatra 2004 (Festival of India)

On Saturday, June 19, the Cleveland Hare Krishna’s will hold their second annual Ratha-Yatra Festival of India. This event will be held in Lincoln Park (2409 West 14th Street in Cleveland) in the beautiful historical neighborhood of Tremont. A chariot parade, beginning at West 14th Street and Kenilworth, will start at 11am and circumambulate the park with a free festival to follow. The open-air entertainment includes Indian dance, bhajans (songs of devotion), classical sitar, and cultural exhibits as well as several vendors. A free vegetarian feast will be served to the public on behalf of the Hare Krishna Food for Life. This cultural festival is free to the public, and all are welcome! Additional parking is available at Grace Hospital (2307 West 14th Street). For more information, contact Dayal-Nitai dasa at (440) 895-1005.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my Humble obeisances unto Him!

Great work! I wish I could go!anyway..Iam from Iowa.All glories to the Jagad Guru..beloved His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada!..I love You!

anand