IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Suncruiser

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In this NASA/ESA photograph, there is a " point " seen orbiting the Sun labeled as the planet Mars. It is not Mars, Mars was not at that point at that time. It was the Suncruiser. The Suncruiser caused a lot of excitement around the middle of 1999 when the SOHO space probe, from its orbit around the Sun, sent back photo after photo of an anomalous point orbiting the Sun, a point which didn’t belong there. How unfortunate that the SOHO satellite suddenly developed mechanical difficulties and wasn’t able to send back photos for extended periods of time- how convenient!

Liz Edwards of Iwonderproductions enhanced and processed various photos of that little point orbiting the Sun, and an example of what she came up with is reproduced below:

Now that’s a Suncruiser if I ever saw one! My goodness, it looks like a Klingon warship. Liz has plenty of these enhancements available for perusing at her Suncruiser site: http://www.iwonderproductions.com/suncru.htm Be sure to click on the little box with all the dates. It’s just amazing.

As if she had no idea, Liz tried to find out exactly what the Suncruiser was by writing the NASA scientists working with the SOHO space probe project, which originally took the pictures. NASA had already tried to identify the point as Mars. What Liz was told is reproduced below, beginning with her letter of inquiry:

cst@sdac.nascom.nasa.gov U.S. project scientist for SOHO

Friday June 25, 1999

Dear Mr.Gurman,

I have been studying the SOHO films for over a year now. There are two separate anomalies that I wish you would clear up for me. The story has turned fantastic, and there are comments and questions that you may see as not so favorable. But Sir, no one will answer me. I am hoping that you will resolve this story for me so I can post your scientific description on my web site and let the people know exactly what they are seeing. As the discoverer of what is called the Sun Cruisers, I would also like to let the people know from me just what this is.

As you view the site you will see the many many anomalous pictures that I have captured over the months of the Sun Cruisers, as well as 300 more that could post of these anomalous objects.

The pictures captured come directly from the the SOHO films. They have not been touched up in anyway to change the shape or the position. The structure is just as you see it from the film.

Once you view these pics you will be able to see why such fantastic conclusions have been made.

Please, contact me as soon as possible with your scientific findings.

Thank you for your time concerning this matter,

Elizabeth Edwards

Now here is the reply:

Subj: Re: ************ U.S. project scientist for SOHO 6/28/99 6:52:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time cst@sdac.nascom.nasa.gov (CHRIS ST.CYR/301-286-2575/CPI-GSFC) IWONDER414@AOL.COM, GURMAN@eitv.nascom.nasa.gov

Ms. Edwards, I have examined the image that you have posted on your web site. The "object" you have identified as a SunCruiser is in fact YA cosmic ray hit that has saturated along the CCD column. If you play the LASCO movies available on the web, you will see that we detect hundreds of these particle hits during any day, and that they frequently take unusual form.

For the record, I am not the US Project Scientist for SOHO. Rather I am an operations/research scientist on the LASCO and EIT teams.

I hope this clears up your confusion about the interpretation of our data.

With best regards. O. C. St.Cyr

Liz seems to be a sharp cookie, because she didn’t buy it (must be getting help from the Supersoul). She said:

"I don’t know how a cosmic hit could cause the same ( unusual form ) time after time. An identical cosmic hit that repeats itself would be more of an anomaly than the Suncruisers! NASA stated that this was the planet Mars. Now they have told me it was a CCD glitch- You can imagine what I am thinking."

I don’t know exactly what Liz is thinking, but I am thinking that the Suncruiser is some kind of UFO mothership.

It is not a hard conclusion to draw- the existence of motherships comes out quite a bit in private, UFO investigative research. But actually we, as the followers of the Itihasas and Puranas, also have a very descriptive perspective on what motherships really are. Dr. Richard Thompson ( Sadaputa Dasa ), in his book Alien Identities, has culled out a whole description of these ships and activities, as well as pastimes associated with them, from page 268 - 278. (BVI) They are too voluminous to reproduce here in their entirety, but we shall reproduce one of the pastimes as an example. It should be noted from the descriptions that such ships can belong to pious beings as well as to impious ones:

The Flying City of Hiranyapura

Wendelle Stevens mentioned a study on the origin of UFO carried out by a think tank in Brussels called Laboratoire de Reeberche A Kraainem. This study concluded that after reaching a certain stage of technology, a civilization will leave its home planet and " live in huge ‘ motherships,' artificial worlds, of their own creation perfectly adapted to their own needs and constantly maintained and perfected by them. ... The artificial worlds are entirely self-suficient and depend on no other planet or physical body for support They are maintained and cruise [ in ] space indefinitely.

The Mahabharata also has this idea of self-sustaining flying cities that travel indefinitely in outer space. In this section and the next two, I will give several examples of this. The first is the flying city of Hiranyapur. This was seen floating in space by Arjuna while he was traveling through the celestial regions after defeating the Nivatakavacas in a great battle. Arjuna was accompanied in his celestial journey by a Deva named Matali, and he asked him about the city. Matali replied:

There once was a Daitya woman called Puloma and a great Asuri Kalaka, who observed extreme austerities for a millenium of years of the gods. At the end of their mortifications, the self-existent god gave them a boon. They chose as their boon that their progeny should suffer little. Indra of Kings, and be inviolable by Gods, Rakshashas and snakes. This lovely airborne city, with the splendor of good works, piled with all precious stones and impregnable even to the Immortals, the bands of Yakshas and Gandharvas, and snakes, Asuras and Raksasas, filled with all desires and virtues, free from sorrow and disease, was created for the Kalakeyas by Brahma, O best of the Bharatas. The Immortals shun this celestial, sky-going city, oh hero, which is peopled by Puloma and Kalakeya Asuras. This great city is called Hiranyapur, the city of gold.

Here the inhabitants of the city, the Paulomas and Kalakeyas are identified as the descendants of two rebellious relatives of the Devas named Puloma and Kalaka- the " snakes " are a race of mystical beings, called Nagas, that can assume humanlike or serpentine form ( see pages 312-16). The " self-existent god " is Brahma, who is understood to be the original progenitor of all living beings within the material universe. Since Brahma’s origin is transcendental, and he has no material parents, he is said to be self-existent- the Immortals are the Devas. They are referred to as immortal because they live for millions of our years. However, according to the Vedas, all embodied beings in the material universe have a finite life span and must die after some time.

With his superior powers, Brahma arranged for the Paulomas and Kalakeyas to have a flying city that could not be successfully attacked by various powerful groups of beings within the universe, including the Devas. However, he left open a loophole for the Devas by declaring that the flying city could be successfully attacked by a human being.

Arjuna was half human, half Deva. His mother was an earthly woman, and his father was Indra, the king of the devas. Indra had equipped Arjuna with celestial weapons just for the purpose of defeating enemies of the Devas who had obtained protective benedicions from Brahma that didn't apply to humans. Thus Arjuna decided that it was part of his mission to attack Hiranyapura. Here is Arjuna’s account of what happened after his initial attack:

‘When the Daityas were being slaughtered they again took to their city and, employing their Danava wizardry, flew up into the sky, city and all. I stopped them with a mighty volley of arrows, and blocking their road I halted the Daitvas in their course. But because of the boon given them, the Daityas easily held their celestial, divinely effulgent airborne city, which could move about at will. Now it would go underground, then hover high in the sky, go diagonally with speed or submerge in the ocean. I assaulted the mobile city, which resembled Amaravati, with many kinds of missiles, overlord of men. Then I subdued both city and Daityas with a mass of arrows which were sped by divine missiles. Wounded by the iron, straight-traveling arrows I shot off, the Asura city fell broken on the Earth, O king. The Asuras, struck by my lightening-fast iron shafts, milled around, O king, prompted by Time. Matali swiftly descended on Earth, as in a headlong fall, on our divinely effulgent chariot.’

The battle between Arjuna and the Daityas began on the surface of a planet ( perhaps the Earth ). On being strongly attacked by Arjuna, the Daityas took off in their flying city. It is noteworhy that the city could move underground and under the water, as well as through air or outer space. Many accounts describe UFOs entering and leaving bodies of water,41 and some stories associate UFOs with underground or undersea bases. For example, Betty Andreasson's story of the Phoenix apparently took place in a subterranean realm, and Filiberto Cardenas told of being taken to an undersea base."

In conclusion, I suggest that the reader visit the different sites in order to better inform him or herself of the different types of UFO and astronomical phenomena, how they relate to the demigod civilisation mentioned in the Puranas, and how they relate to us!