IndiaDivine.org

Stock market and Investment

Rate this topic

Guest Starseed

Guest Starseed

Below are my birth details:

DOB is 22nd Feb 1989

Place of birth is Bhopal. MP (India) (The coordinates of the place are: Longitude is 77 degrees 24 minutes EAST, and Latitude is 23 degrees 16 minutes NORTH)

Time of birth is 15:33 (that is, 03:33 PM)

I have been studying intraday stock trading for the last 1 year. I wish to know if I will become successful or not.

Basically, my father became interested in stock intraday trading 1 year ago. He encouraged me to study the same with him. The main difference between him and me is this that I am too conservative in taking risks, whereas he is not. However, I want to enter this profession, since I have not been successful in any other field. Although I did Engineering in the Computer Science field, and have done numerous jobs in the areas like marketing, creative writing, and teaching; I was not able to remain in these fields for more than 6 months maximum. I am unable to remain in any 'job' for a long period of time. Currently, I am unemployed and Stock Trading is the only option left for me.

Could someone please help me??