IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anksgoel9

Manglik and sahni dosha are creating problems for my love marriage.

Rate this topic

I love one girl and she also loves me a lot but our horoscope does not matches, only 10 gunas are matching, morever i am complete mangalik but she is not mangalik at all and we have nadi dosha also. and she has shani in lagna(1st house)

we consulted to 3 astrologers and all said we should not get married to each other, otherwise there would be lots of problem in your married life, even divorce can happen.

But we both can't leave each other, its impossible for us to live without each other. My mom is very much concerned about horoscope matching and after knowing all things from 3 astrologer she dont want me to get marry to my girlfriend..we all are going through lots of tensions because of this..i consulted one more astrologer and he said u both can marry, he said i deeply analysed your horoscope and observed that inspite of mangal dosha and Nadi dosha, there are other very good yogs in our horoscope which will overcome all that dosha effects.

i am seeking for an expert advise...please revert with some solutions..hoping for earliest reply.

Below are our details.

My Details :

Name: Ankit
DOB:09/11/1987
Place: Karnal (Haryana)
Time : 03:52 am

Girl's Details
Name: Anu
DOB:28/08/1989
Place: Sambalpur (Orissa)
Time: 2:20 pm