Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mayank Agnihotri

Help needed immediately

Rate this topic

Guest Mayank Agnihotri

DOB:   20 November 1974

TOB:   1:15 p.m.

POB:   New Delhi, India

I am in serious trouble. Since marriage, things were not cordial with parents. Then after some time, I went abroad to Toronto, Canada (have been living here for about 8 years). I took the initiative and called my parents for a visit here at Toronto, and everything was starting to normalize. My parents went back to India and talks were going on for me to relocate back.

Now things here in Toronto, Canada, have not been good on the job front for the past 1-2 years. I gave up my job and was planning to relocate back to Delhi and after talking to my parents booked a flight ticket. Suddenly after I booked my tickets, my parents called and asked me not to come to their place.

Now, I have my tickets booked for Delhi, have no job after I land in India. I am married with small 2 kids.

Can some one guide me when things will get better. When can I expect to get a good job. Is there a possibility to go abroad again for the job. Will I will ever settle down; will it be in India or abroad.

Guest KGR

Dear Agnihotri,

There is an indication of change of place after June this year. However, your chart shows job prospects only in foreign lands or which involve constant travels. You may find some positive changes by the end of the year. Father's health may suffer at the same time.

Regards,

KGR

Guest Mayank Agnihotri

Thank you. How is my life overall. Will there be a house, stability, money-wise, family front, children education and career. I have a son and we are worried about his education. He has very anxious and hyperactive, is intelligent at home but has zero concentration. He does things at home correctly, but same things at school, he has problems doing them.

Guest Mayank Agnihotri

How is my life in general, career, money, family, children education. I have a son for whom we are extremely worried. He seems to do okay at home, but unable to show the same things to his teacher at school. He is very anxious and hyperactive. Will I be able to have a property of my own.