IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest deepa

checking kundali for divorce

Rate this topic

Guest deepa

Hello,

Right now me and my husband are going through some rough time, and my in-laws are trying to take advantage of the situation, they're forcing my husband for divorce, I don't want to take divorce. Here are our details.

husband dob:24-8-1978

time:6:00am

place:karimnagar, andhrapradesh

wife dob:29-10-1982

time:13:50

place:karimnagar,andhrapradesh

I really thank you in advance.

Guest namrata
  »   Varna
The boy’s varna is Kshatriya and the girl belongs to Brahmin varna. The combination could prove to be sustaining, only if jealousy doesn’t breed in their relationship. They should put their egos aside and think in accordance with each other, then only the relationship could be sustaining. They will overcome even the biggest challenges if they imbibe the outlook of cooperation in themselves. Sometimes, the boy can behave in dominant manner and may feel that she is not getting along well with him. On the other hand, the girl may feel that he is trying to neglect her and does not care much about her viewpoint in even small things like everyday affairs. Although, this alliance can be considered if other gunas match.
  »   Vasya
Vashya for boy is Chatushpad while the girl comes under Jalchar vashya. They will aid naturally to one another as one unit without any desire of return or any obligation. The marriage compatibility score is very good. This speaks of only good in all respects pertaining to married life. There couple will live in harmony and will help in each other's progress in life. The boy’s appreciation and energy will give greater self confidence to her and the girl in turn will soothe and calm the boy with her love and affection. This kind of merge is completely cherished.
  »   Tara
Tara for boy is Vadh and the girl belongs to Sadhak tara. Subtle psychological difficulties in a relationship may be indicated by this combination. He is too egoistic and eccentric for the colorful lady and she is too much of a fighter to concede defeat in the face of his fastidious criticisms. There is lack of proper communication between the natives which creates the gap between the two. Since both are unpredictable, it’s become difficult to both of them to understand each other moods and behavior. Since, we give the important to the overall compatibility, if that exists; there is no harm to go for this alliance.
  »   Yoni
The boy belongs to Gaj yoni while the girl comes under Simha yoni. Not a very adequate combination as the compatibility chart shows. There will be drastic difference in nature and the way of thinking. There will be a fight of ego and dominance. The girl will think that the boy is aggressive, impulsive and dominating; whereas boy will think that the girl is lazy and always involved in nagging & criticism. They are polar opposite to each other. Physically, they are not much compatible.
  »   Gana
The boy and the girl both belong to the same gan Manushya. Being both at the same intellectual, physic and emotional level. It is reagarded as a very good combination. This combination indicates support for each other and working together to face and challenges of life. They will understand and co-operate with each other. They will help other to achieve social and carreer goals by stimulating each other’s mental processes and conveying useful information. The natives tend to bring out each other’s skills and qualities.
  »   Nadi
The boy’s nadi is Madhya while the girl belongs to Aadi nadi. According to nadi compatibility, it is quite a good combination. Both will act as stimuli for each other in spiritual and religious pursuits. They will also be very active socially. They will share emotional bonding and be kind, affectionate and honest for each other. This alliance strengthens the over all compatibility of the charts too.
  »   Rasi Lord
The boy belongs to the rasi lord Mars and the Girl belongs to Jupiter’s lordship. He will conservative, practical, matter of fact approach. She will be progressive and ideological about life. Both will be adaptable which the best part of this relationship is. She will be social and will be interested in politics and diplomacy whereas he will be more interested in keep it simple approach. They will be loyal, honest and sincere and will find joy in their relationship. They will have good rapport and realistic in their relationship. Overall this can be regarded as decent enough match.
  »   Bhakoot
Bhakoot rasi for boy is Mesha and the girl belongs to Meena bhakoot. This is called dwi-dwadash (2-12) combination and is not regarded good and said to be giving fatal results.The couple will lack harmonay and understading. Boy will be is adventurous and independent while the girl will be emotional and kind of moody. There will be a lack of timing and misunderstaing will drive their life. Girl will be overemotion and boy will never able to understand the reason, because he himself will lack emotions and will be very much mechanical. He will be ambitious and assertive and will not understand lady emotions.

Guest KGR

Dear Deepa,

your problems might have started at the end of 2012 and intensified by August 2013. In both of your horoscopes I do not see a scope of multiple marriages and hence I feel you will not get separated. However, there are some afflictions which show constant friction in the married life for one or other reason. You may have a big friend circle which your husband may not like and his temperament seems to be hot and straightforward. Your relation may seem to be dry without the necessary emotional bonding. I suggest you repeat the mantra 'Sarvamangala Mangalye Shive Sarvartha sadhake| Saranye Traimbake Gouri Narayani Namosthute||' 108 times daily to get a happy married life.

with best wishes,

KGR