IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sandy1911

Profession / Career Issue - Aquarius Lagnam - Sun, Saturn & Mercury in 10th house

Rate this topic

Dear All,

Below are the birth details .

DOB : 24-Nov-85

POB : Bangalore

TOB : 1:10 PM

Request you to kindly assist in understanding as to how my career / profession will be. I am a post graduate. For 2.5 years ( 2 MNC's ) I enjoy a good visible role, peer support  and all of a sudden I am out of job, had to leave ( since 3 months : Begining of Sun Mahadasha - Saturn Antardasha - Please correct me if this info on Dasha period is wrong which I found on a software).

As per vedic astrology, do you foresee a managerial / leadership trajectory career in the chart. Will there be many ups and downs in career front, for the fact that there are Sun, Saturn and Mercury in the tenth house while 10th lors is in 8th house. Earlier I had a small break of 6 months between late 2009 and early 2010.

Looking forward to your inputs.

Warm Regards

Guest KGR

Dear Sandy,

Before going further in your horoscope analysis I want to confirm the following things:

1. Do you have brothers? one of them living away from you

2. Serious ill health to your parents? Health of your father at your 22-23 years and also recently 2-3 years back? Recent mother's health?

3. Female members of your family are suffering?

4. Multiple marriage to any uncles or brothers?

Regards

KGR

Dear Sandy,

Before going further in your horoscope analysis I want to confirm the following things:

1. Do you have brothers? one of them living away from you

2. Serious ill health to your parents? Health of your father at your 22-23 years and also recently 2-3 years back? Recent mother's health?

3. Female members of your family are suffering?

4. Multiple marriage to any uncles or brothers?

Regards

KGR

Dear KGR,

Below are the inputs for your queries.

1.Only 1 younger sister, she is married living 400 miles away ( divorced once )

2.Parents health is fine. No major concerns on that front.

3.Female members are doing ok (mostly elders - blessed with fortune, children, single marriage).

4.No multiple marriages to any uncle / brothers ( none ).

Looking forward eagerly to your inputs.

Regards

Sandy

Guest KGR

Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your input. 

According to the conventional astrological methods you are now into Sun-Saturn period where Saturn is utterly combust in the 10th house. This is the major cause for your problems now. The Mercury antardasa will improve the condition. Even before that the transit of Jupiter into Cancer will bring good times for you. 

The exchange between 10th and 8th lords, as you have already noted, is a negative factor regarding your career. 

Regards,

KGR

Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your input. 

According to the conventional astrological methods you are now into Sun-Saturn period where Saturn is utterly combust in the 10th house. This is the major cause for your problems now. The Mercury antardasa will improve the condition. Even before that the transit of Jupiter into Cancer will bring good times for you. 

The exchange between 10th and 8th lords, as you have already noted, is a negative factor regarding your career. 

Regards,

KGR

Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your input. 

Regards,

KGR

Dear KGR,

Thanks much for your revert. You know, I used to wonder as what major trouble / pitfall could Sun major period bring in owing to its rather shortest cycle of 6 years and then without even my knowledge it came like a shocker. One day I see people running behind me to get things done and the next day I see nobody.

Such happenings do make us wonder and probably inch us closer to the more stronger force which control all of us. I must admit that It has left me little humiliated from within, humble too. Maybe this is what people having Sun-Saturn connection with Karma sthana experience ( Not to forget that the classics talk very negatively about their association in 10th house ).

Warm Regards

Sandy