IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vineet

Marriage - Time, Type And Origin Of Spouse

Rate this topic

Guest Vineet

Respected Astrologers,

I would like to seek your opinion on an aspect of life which has been troubling me since I was a child.  I have Anant kaal sarp dosh and I am manglik. Life has been difficult. The only thing I have been in pursuit of is my wife. Due to kaal sarp I have been told my marriage would be late. I would like to ask you if you could help me answer this question by telling me when I'd be getting married, if it would be a love marriage and if my wife would be a foreigner. I have become obsessed about this topic for many years and your answer will only calm me down.

I am very grateful to you all for your help and the effort in answering my question. Thank you for showing the light to a person in darkness. Please find my details below.

Date of Birth: 13th April, 1986
Time: 20:13
Place: Patna, Bihar

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Vineet

Guest KGR

Dear Vineet,

Strange are the ways of life and it is strange to note your obsession. But as an astrologer I can understand your condition. Before proceeding further please tell me anyone from your paternal side are married more than once? Any female member of the family leading a distressed life?

Regards,

KGR

Guest Vineet

Dear Vineet,

Strange are the ways of life and it is strange to note your obsession. But as an astrologer I can understand your condition. Before proceeding further please tell me anyone from your paternal side are married more than once? Any female member of the family leading a distressed life?

Regards,

KGR

Dear KGR Sir,

None from my paternal side has married more than once.

I do not have a sister. The only female member of my family, my mother, doesn't seem distressed. She is fine.

Please don't hesitate to ask more questions as I'm glad to help you make predictions easily.

Vineet

Guest Vineet

Dear Vineet,

Regards,

KGR

Dear KGR Sir,

None from my paternal side has been married more than once.

I do not have a sister. The only female member in my family, my mother does not have any distress in her life.

Please don't hesitate more questions if they'll throw more light and help you in your predictions.

Vineet