Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Having problems and hurdles at the job front...please help !

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Dear Ayanth,

I need some more details. Do you hold a government job connected to machines, academic or police or military side....Please elaborate your job and problems for a clear analysis

 

Regards

KGR

 

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Actually I am having problems getitng a decent job....I have been suggested with green emerald and ruby..but I am feeling a little confused.

And please say how will Mars and Rahu Mahadasha fare. and also suggest some remedies if needed

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...