IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rani

marriage help

Rate this topic

Guest rani

Hi,I need help regarding my marriage.my husband and I,we have been married for past 6 years.we have a son and we have lots of arguments.my husband doesn't communicate with me,we don't feel love for each other.I love him,care for him but don't feel the same feeling coming from him for me.I know he is not cheating on me.my sister in law has always hated me and she tries her best to get my husband back in her house as she is a single mother and my husband gives her money for her child.my husband's behavior has changed a lot.for sake of my son,I want my husband to be caring for me and my son as he was before.is there any mantra that can help me to save my marriage and my husband can feel attracted again to his family,please.help please.thanks.

Dear Friends,

My date of birth is July 17th, 1980
Time: 11.17 pm
place: Chennai(Tamilnadu, India)

Sir, I'm a physically handicapped person. I can walk with walker and do my works on my own.
I'm in a huge confusion. Please help me. Few astrologers are saying that though I have chevvai dosham(manglik) with chandran(moon), there will be effect, so they are telling me to search for girls only with manglik horoscope. Some astrologers are saying that there will be no effect due to moon is with mangal(mars), so they are telling me to search for girls only without manglik dosham. I'm very troubled and confused. Kindly advice me whether I can search for girls with manglik or without manglik dosham.
Also pls tell me when will I get married. How will be future married life. My life so far is painful.. pls tell me the remedies.. I'm chanting Hanuman chalisa, vishnu and lalitha sahasranamam,lalitha trishati(dont know whether i can chant or not as it require upadesam.. but im chanting..pls suggest) mrtyunjaya manta daily.
What can i do for marrying a good girl soon. What should I chant more.

Pls advice.

Please Sir.
Thanks and regards,