kshama Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 Namaskar all, It is nice to see the forum is back. It has been a vade-mecum of spirituality and Hinduism at large, at least for me, as I was so novice about these a few years ago. This forum has been a good platform to share views, discuss substantial things and meet people that had a lot of impact in my life. Still missing so much friends here... I still miss a close friend of mine here, Jndas Ji and so many more learned people...I wish to read more topics from you. Do keep in touch. Kshama Shannonrivy, AMANTFADO, JosephTET and 14 others 17 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.