Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Full Vinyasa videos!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all!

 

I just joined in this Forum. I have done yoga while, like from year 1991. I saw that there was some threads about Lino Miele´s Full Vinyasa Video. I directed those both. "Primary series" and "Intermediet and advanced A".

Because Ashtanga Yoga is a tradition that is constantly changing (or better way to say it) Our knowing is increasen, and that's why I feel like these videos, especially the first series I should do again?!?

So my question is, does anyone know is there any new full vinyasa videos out there?

 

Thank You!

Ilpo

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...