maxaroni Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 I personally do not practice Hinduism, and I mean no disrespect to you if you do. I want to know if there is any way to practice yoga without experiencing anything spiritual (I dont mean Hatha yoga). I want yoga for the physical experiences only, but I have heard this is impossible to do. I have many physical injuries from sports and I've tried many ways to get healthy but none of them work. In my religion I am taught I can have nothing to do with yoga because the term yoga already means "union' or "yoke" in reference to gods. PLEASE HELP!! I KNOW YOGA CAN HELP ME WITH MY ARTHRITIS BUT I DONT WANT TO DISOBEY MY RELIGION Quote
Gauranga-Girl Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Yoga is part of Vedic teachings, there are many parts of Yoga, its hard to not practice Yoga without doing it properly and saying all the mantras, why not practice it anyway? You won't disobey your religion. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.