nilima_p Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 Hi, I am 24 years old.A strange thing happened to me yesterday.I worship durga maa regularly so I went to a durga devi temple in the evening as usual. After i finished praying it was aarti time. So i decided to attend it and then leave. During the aarti was going on i realised that as the bell and dholaki played i felt few shiverings in my body and also my breathing increased for some time.I felt like my body will move.I have never felt this before. I am really scared that did i get possessed with mata? How do i come to know if i am possessed? Is this what how people get possessed for the first time? Does anyone came accross this situation anytime.I am scared please help me or suggest me how can i find out why it happened? I get scared to see people in temples when they are possessed and dont want myself in that place. Please tell what should i do. Quote
herenow Posted November 5, 2012 Report Posted November 5, 2012 Generally, when someone is possessed, they lose consciousness of themselves / of the I and the possessor expresses herself / himself. If you were conscious throughout, I guess it wasn't the case, though I ain't an expert on this subject. I guess its the time for you to gaze inwards and find the God within........ Quote
manjunath369 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Hi These are called the positive vibrations. nothing to be worried. Only thing is that you are moving closer to Goddess Durga. You can practice more to find these vibrations while you do pooja in your home also. Don't think much about the possessions and get scared. Regards, Manjunath Quote
nilima_p Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 This navratri i shivered lot during aarti. I feel i am getting some energy and i was breathing heavily. I am not scared now.. i have made up my mind if i get mata i will not feel bad or scared about it. Can anyone please suggest how to get possessed properly. rajsha0222 1 Quote
kunal714k Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 You are calling her ma. Then how can you be afraid, when your own mother is with you. Be free, Take complete refuge in her. She knows whats best for her child and arranges accordingly. Quote
Roldy Sohen Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 dont worry , there is nothing to worry about u felt with u ...... keep ur worship doing as usual and remove any sort of fear inside from ur heart ...... may mata will bless u .......... regards........ Quote
nilima_p Posted December 12, 2013 Author Report Posted December 12, 2013 Hi These are called the positive vibrations. nothing to be worried. Only thing is that you are moving closer to Goddess Durga. You can practice more to find these vibrations while you do pooja in your home also. Don't think much about the possessions and get scared. Regards, Manjunath Thanks for your reply. Like i mentioned i shiver during arti time in navaratri, but i dont lose conciousness. What do you mean by practice more to find vibrations, actually it happens atomatically when i stand in arti. Please let me know your thoughts. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.