IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shivam18

Dev-Darshan through Mantra Jaap?

Rate this topic

I am a 21 year old brahmin boy. Its just few months ago that my perspective towards life has changed. I have realised that the aim of life is discovering the ULTIMATE TRUTH "GOD". I cannot think of anything else other than about lord Shiv.

I am a lord Shiv bhakta and wish to witness him and have his darshan. Currently, I do meditation and mantra jaap of the mantra "om namah shivaay".

I would like to know the exact vidhi to have his darshan through mantra jaap. Be as detailed as possible. For example: do include the things to be done before ,during and after mantra jaap.

Additional info: I have already done a lot of googling but was unhappy with details of the vidhi.

I am a 21 year old brahmin boy. Its just few months ago that my perspective towards life has changed. I have realised that the aim of life is discovering the ULTIMATE TRUTH "GOD". I cannot think of anything else other than about lord Shiv.

I am a lord Shiv bhakta and wish to witness him and have his darshan. Currently, I do meditation and mantra jaap of the mantra "om namah shivaay".

I would like to know the exact vidhi to have his darshan through mantra jaap. Be as detailed as possible. For example: do include the things to be done before ,during and after mantra jaap.

Additional info: I have already done a lot of googling but was unhappy with details of the vidhi.

You can do Mahamritunjaya Mantra of total 4,36,000 or approx 4038 rounds of mala, the intensity will determine your success and will lead to your wish being fullfilled.

Best way is to maintain a copy and write the number of malas you can do and the beautify is to be consistent, not one mala less at anytime. While doing the chanting, image Lord Shiva in his Standing Position and as if he is looking at you out of love smiling.

The best way ahead is to take Deeksha from an Able Guru..dont expect the reply from the community and there are no short cuts to success.

God bless you.

Regards,

Akhilesh