IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vishnu gupta

Sadana for borrowing talent

Rate this topic

Hi. Everyone:) i'm new here. Hope you guys wil be nice to me:) i just wanted to know weather there is any sadana through which i can get the intellect or talent of other great person, alive or dead? Its something like deep trance identification but through path of Tantra. If there isn't one can any Tantra expert design such a sadana. This would be very beneficial for everyone. We'l be able to get back all the knowledge that our ancestors possessed. Plz kindly anyone reply. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

If you are interested in obtaining another person's attributes - like intelligence - then practice the Demartini Method. Essentially, you will discover that everything is already within yourself. What you see is what you are. When you own the traits that you see and acknowledge that you have them too in equal measure, then those qualities and talents become yours to use. It takes time and effort, but it is worth it.