IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Saraswathi Ganesh

Black Magic Cure

Rate this topic

I am a forty two year old woman. I married against my husbands family wishes. My In-laws are all into black magic & dangerous rituals. Ever since we got married they have been hell bent on destroying our relationship & eager to separate us.

All these years we had many set backs, mainly financial & obstacles in every at every given cross roads. Now, it has taken a dangerous turn.

Last year, my husband met with a road accident and was in a critical stage, even now he's in recovering with multiple fractures & head injuries. The same day this year my eldest son also met with an accident. For the last ten years, I am having this cluster head aches and mental blocks and can't think straight.

We incurred huge financial losses and emotional break downs. My daughter too is showing some suicidal tendencies & get disturbed particularly at moonless days.

We had many funny incidents at our house. All these points to black magic.

Do anyone know any Constantine type of person who can be a man-Friday to guide us & show us & take us to various places to ward off, to get rid of this black magic..?