IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ammsu

plzzz.. help me.......

Rate this topic

i have a question... is it true dat if two people of the same raashi and nakshathras stay together as close friends and stay or work together all day,then all d benefits and good luck will be enjoyed by one person and all d bad luck will be suffered by the other person?????? im askin dis because,i am a person wid good potential and was no.1 in all aspests, but suddenly de situation changed upside down and even if mistake is not on my part im being blamed and even if d mistake was from d other person's side d mistake just goes unnoticed and d person gets d appreciation instead of being charged... im sufferin mental frustrations because of dis situation since a month.. my problem is not dat d other person is getting recognised but for d reason dat im defamed in front of others for what was actually not my mistake and ,for my good work my appreciation and credits go to the friend of mine and d most frustrating part is dat d friend is ready to accept it and does nt even tell dem dat it was done by me...even i dont want to destroy d trust dey have on my friend........... can any one give an answer for my question... and i want to knw d remedies for regaining my respect.... dis is not d only reason,, i do suffer from other problems personally also.. plzz suggest a remedy and a reply.... will be of great help.. waiting.. thanks..........................