IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Indra01

What is this strange sighting? Spiritual?

Rate this topic

Last night around 6:30 pm when it was dark outside, I was doing my daily run and heard a weird laugh. This man saw me and ran walked briskly into the middle of a road under a street light and stood there with his arms straight out. He was wearing a black robe and had light skin. I did not have my glasses on and have 20/100 vision in both eyes so I could not see him clearly. But he was not a shadow or anything. He had a black robe and his hands and face were white. When he was walking to the middle of the road his strides were clearly seen and not hovering or anything.

I did not run pass him but took an immediate right and sprinted home.

The concern of mine is if the man was actually there and that I am not seeing anything and am not having a mental illness such as Schizophrenia.

I do not think the situation was out of place. The weird laugh he did could have been created by any human. The event was not out of place for the time and location. But it was very strange. Who would do that? What I find eery is that he was under a few street lights; everywhere else was dark, and when I saw him I had a road to the right of me for easy escape. Seems like it was set-up for me.

No one even in my extended family has schizophrenia, or in my blood line. I am 17 years old. I never had this experience before. I am an active student, who just received appointment to the USNA, so I am not socially isolated.

Also, I was terrified of the sight so I do not think that is a symptom of Schizo. And I believe without my glasses on I saw the figure as I would see anything else. It was blurry, meaning that light must have reflected off the figure, and if it did, it must have been real. Is this true for schizos?

I also believe you cannot get schizophrenia that late in life.

I also do sandhyvandanam twice a day, read BG, and chant vishnu sahasranamam occasionally.

Please, I would appreciate if anyone would have any advice on this matter.

Thanks