IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Takezo

About Siddhis

Rate this topic

Hello,

I just ask for your help after for over a year doing research. Since I was born, I dream of can fly, can teleport myself. It's two abilities are the object of all my dreams and I do not think I can live without tasting the happiness you feel when you can fly or teleport. At first I thought it impossible, I was sad and my life had no meaning. I lived like a boring film which is expected late. Since I did research and I discovered the existence of Siddhis, my life has taken a way, I am pleased to think maybe one day, I can enjoy these capabilities.

After a year of research, I have seen every method imaginable to succeed in obtaining them, and tried so many things...I rely on you to help me. From what I read and learned, in the body, we have seven chakras, three channels (Ida, Pingala, Sushumna) that achieve the Siddhis

For these Siddhis, one must awaken the Kundalini, famous force locked within us and that resides in the lower back, awakening in the Sushumna canal, "delivering" the chakras and allows us to obtain the Siddhis. But to awaken the Kundalini, we must purify our channels, adjust / balance our Chakras. I come here to ask you how to do my goal, how to purify my channels (Ida, Pinagala, Sushumna), how to adjust / balance my Chakras, how to awaken my Kundalini?

I spoke with people who have awakened their kundalini, get Siddhis, they advised me to make a Sadanah for forty days, repeating ten times every morning 'Aum' thinking about my goal, what do you think ?

I also heard about herbs that achieve the Siddhis, special mantras, etc.. If you could tell me more ?

I am not able to go to India met a guru, if you know who can talk to me via email, if people have awakened their Kundalini, if people have achieved Siddhis, contact me.

Thank you for listening, peace in you, kindly Takezo :)

Ps: Very sorry for my bad English.

Dear Takezo:

Your goal is a very personal and for personal pleasure and the path and the energy which you are talking about is a spiritual path and spiritual energy. These two different worlds and they do not go along with each other. Spiritual path only starts when individual senses dies and strong desires of universal benefits starts in the mind. Therefore, if any one tell you or show you the spiritual paths to achieve individual pleasures, is not going to work. However, when you have spiritual goals and walk on spiritual paths, you may get such siddhies without even asking or wishing for. It comes by itself, but for that you have to change your whole personality, thinking, wishes, goals, etc and become different person. I do not want to show you false hopes and paths. This is truth.

Kundalini is a divine force, people with individual sense can not handle it. Even someone show the way to awake kundalini and if you try it, you may not be able to handle it and it will ruin your life. So, first develop a spiritual sense in your life, come out of personal thinking, then look for appropriate sadhana. Wish you good luck. Don't feel bad, I just don't want to misguide you.

bmsuthar

Hello,

I just ask for your help after for over a year doing research. Since I was born, I dream of can fly, can teleport myself. It's two abilities are the object of all my dreams and I do not think I can live without tasting the happiness you feel when you can fly or teleport. At first I thought it impossible, I was sad and my life had no meaning. I lived like a boring film which is expected late. Since I did research and I discovered the existence of Siddhis, my life has taken a way, I am pleased to think maybe one day, I can enjoy these capabilities.

After a year of research, I have seen every method imaginable to succeed in obtaining them, and tried so many things...I rely on you to help me. From what I read and learned, in the body, we have seven chakras, three channels (Ida, Pingala, Sushumna) that achieve the Siddhis

For these Siddhis, one must awaken the Kundalini, famous force locked within us and that resides in the lower back, awakening in the Sushumna canal, "delivering" the chakras and allows us to obtain the Siddhis. But to awaken the Kundalini, we must purify our channels, adjust / balance our Chakras. I come here to ask you how to do my goal, how to purify my channels (Ida, Pinagala, Sushumna), how to adjust / balance my Chakras, how to awaken my Kundalini?

I spoke with people who have awakened their kundalini, get Siddhis, they advised me to make a Sadanah for forty days, repeating ten times every morning 'Aum' thinking about my goal, what do you think ?

I also heard about herbs that achieve the Siddhis, special mantras, etc.. If you could tell me more ?

I am not able to go to India met a guru, if you know who can talk to me via email, if people have awakened their Kundalini, if people have achieved Siddhis, contact me.

Thank you for listening, peace in you, kindly Takezo :smile:

Ps: Very sorry for my bad English.

if u want to attain siddhis.Go to some pandit or someone who attained them.You can refer books also.There will be instructions how to attain siddhis.