IndiaDivine.org

How to Deal With This Anxiety?

Rate this topic

I have been at my first job for a month now. When I started I loved it, now when I go in I just feel kind of sad, but then after awhile I get back to normal. These feelings just started happening. I love my co-workers, managers, but I feel sad when I leave home. My younger childhood days had this "separation" anxiety when I left home and family, to go to school. The current feelings remind me of that. On days I have off, I feel relaxed. But when I have to work later, I feel anxious. Even the night before I feel anxious. It is like I never leave work, and it comes home with me. It seemed to kick in after I had a customer yell at me the other night. Now I'm terrified of having another angry person. How do I get rid of this anxiety?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello bishvabis,

Everyone has feelings of anxiety, nervousness, tension, and stress from time.

When anxiety or worry feels extreme, it may be a sign of an anxiety disorder. For someone who has an anxiety disorder, getting proper care from a health professional is important.

• 5 months later...