IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ace.neerav

a question about Ambe Maa's vahan … lion/tiger

Rate this topic

This has intrigued me more than anybody I know around. I'm a Shwetambar Sthanakvasi Jain and our Hindu Kul Devi is Maa Ambe. My family believes in our Kul Devi even more than the tirthankars and so do I. I also have keen interest in Astrology.

I don't remember from what source or from whether self intuition (I think it was from some source), I have began to believe that our Kul dev/devi's vahan/vehicle, the sign it represents in the zodiac and our kundli have a linkage. I observe a prominent presence of leo sun sign either through rashi or ascendant or even sun in leo etc. in a few kundli in my family's patriarch lineage and some one other relative also, who both have Ambe Maa as Kul devi!! I also see many people who are Marathi or Bengali have some or other linkage with Aries/Mesh who's one symbol is also the Tiger. Incidentally, Tiger is the prominent feline in areas like bengal and maharashtra and lion in gujarat and before also in rajasthan and punjab.

interestingly, there are a lot of people who's surname in lion dominated parts used to be singh, sinha etc… which means Lion.

Now, the question. In most cases when I see ambe ma's picture i see a Tiger. But the original old picture of ambe maa we have in my dev sthan has a lion. So does one old temple here in my area where they have Ambe Maa statue.

My subconscious is linking me to something significant. Can someone tell me what EXACTLY is Ambe Maa's Vahan?

My friend

please note that her majesty's vahan is without any doubtthe lion .

He is known as singhraj kesri in durga saptsati.

I am myself a worshipper since 21 years of

supreme shakti her majesty rajrajeshwari bhuvneshwari purnabhramh ambika durga !

Be absolutely sure on this & do not listen to anybody if any contrary idea is given to you.

Thanks