IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
fantastic_0705

Why this happened to my father?

Rate this topic

Hi people, i am writing this in great mental suffering and utmost grief. My father who came from a remote village of most backward district of andhra pradesh, and having no formal education, still rose to the such a level which could be aptly said 'RAGS TO RICHES' story, only because of his perseverance and hard work. But guys, thats all past, now our family is totally ruined, that too because of my elder brother's acts of wasting heavy amount of money in all bad investments and carelessness, who was believed blindly by my father. What all name, fame and fortune he earned for all the past 30 years is about to be lost in coming few months, when it comes to know by the world that we are totally broke and bankrupt with lot of indebtness to people who once praised us like anything. My father, since i became sensible, has never caused any harm to anyone, he only knew to help. He set lot of matches, he used to help people financially in times of needs, he used to extend all kind of help to people who couldn't perform last rites to their family members who died, he himself used to participate in organizing cremation regardless of whether he was poor or rich, lots of people used to remember his help with tears in eyes before us, what not, he just was so kind and helpfull, but today, as if someone cursed us, we are totally ruined, and i and my second elder brother, just for the reason of being part of family have to suffer a lot, my mother who equally worked hard with my father, today, has to leave the house and place where we have been living for the past 25 years, why people, why this happened to us.......whenever i think of our present situation, i just feel like, the kindness and righteousness in the society are being defeated, at the same time the one who is very cruel and harsh are leading happy life, why this has happened, please answer, how is this justified by the god, isn't he watching all this?