IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pooja9jain

Energising a Rudraksha

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am a 29 yr old girl, and my parents have been trying to find me a match since 5 yrs, though there is no problem, something goes wrong everytime. Someone suggested that I wear a Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha.

The problem is that my mother has procurred a piece, but no mantras, pujas, energising have been performed on it, about which I read later. We being jains, do not even know about them, or anything. I am regretting, as I had written to Rudra Centre, and by the time I got a reply from them, my mother had bought it.. and Rudra centre seems genuine.

Now what do I do? Is it useful to wear the Rudraksha without the energising done on it? I really cannot do the elaborate things written on the internet..

Please please help.

Hello pooja

The method of blessings is given below

choose an auspicious day- monday

was the rudhrakha with inboiled milk and water

apply sandal paste offer insense and flowers chant "Om namah Shivaya" for 108 times

for Gauri shankar Rudraksha "Om Gauri shankaraya Namah" recite for 108 times and wear it

please recite daily this mantra for 108 times or 11 times atleast while wearing the rudhraskha.