IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rahulsharma20

Was Shri Hanumaan ji a robot ???

Rate this topic

First of all I am really sorry for posting this thread. I don't want to harm any individual or his/her feelings. Just a simple question with curiosity. Is Shri Hanumaan was in real? according to me he was just a super-intelligent robot. Why? Points...

1. Robot is made up of metal, and Sri Hanumaan ji's body was also described as VAJRA.

2. Robot can not deny any order of his master or maker. Similar to Sri Hanumaan ji, He topped the list in terms of devotion to Lord Sri Ram.

3. Sri hanumaan ji had extra-ordinary powers, He can easily change the size of his body, had enormous power and capability to fly (from Kanyakumari to Sri Lanka), lift heavy objects (A part of Himalaya Mountain). Impossible for a Human being. But a robot can do it easily.

4. Was 100% brahmchari throughout his life, A Robot can not marry or reproduce.

5. Had opened his chest to show Lord Shri Ram's Photo, Only a Robot can do that.

I am again extremely sorry for what I had mentioned in this post. I don't want to hurt any devotee's feelings. Please clarify the above mentioned points with evidence.

Thanks

Jai Shri Ram

firstly vajra doesnt mean metal..it cud be any strong object from stone to very heavily built masculature..secondly devotion cn be easily seen in devotees and shishyas like Ravana,Eklavya,Rama and thousand more through out history...and they werent robots...were they?? and if u r referring to xtra ordinary powers than Ravana also once lifted Kailasa when he got frustrated of sacrificing his heads to lord siva but in vain...n so did Lord Krishna..to save his people from torrential downpours devised by Indra..then comes the reproduction...n it is well known that he had a son named Magradhwaja...n regarding opening his chest ...its quite symbolic js lyk a staircase to heaven made by Ravana...

i guess u got ma point...laus deo..