IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
devi_krr

What is a black magic- in depth

Rate this topic

Hi,

We all heard about black magic from decades. I always had this question in my mind. what is a black magic? I know the ill effects, etc etc, we have been hearing it from ages and many websites.

I want to understand more about it. Is this black magic, a practice of a witch/devil OR is it a practice of the gods/goddesses but in a negative way? If negative, what does it mean?

If its a practice of witches/devils etc, who wrote those mantras? and how do they sound? do they have beej etc, or are they totally different?

OR is it a practice of an UGRA sadhana and asking the goddess to work against a human being after sidhi?

I have heard that a human being's body parts are in possession by some goddesses and the mantrik/tantrik practices the sadhana of those powers and compels the goddesses against the enemy.

I just want to understand the exact difference in the procedure / mantras? I never had a clear answer. I wouldn't expect an answer asking me why I am interested in this topic, I am just trying to understand it.