IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Luis Medinas

Yoga and Ayurveda for Dealing with Chronic Fatigue

Rate this topic

Dear friends,

I am a 22 year boy with a pitta vatta constitution. I weight about 60kg and measure about 1,75m. In an optimum state I am active and energetic whereas now I feel like a 60 year old man.

Lack of energy.

Feeling weak.

Getting tired very quickly.

Feeling cold.

Lack of resistance against cold, wind etc.

I eat a Vedic diet (no meat, fish or eggs) and get up at sunrise and go to bed at sunset. Healthy routine including sound sleep.

I became vegetarian one year ago due to my commitment to spiritual life and have been feeling like this since then. I literally drag myself throughout the day.

Ok, now that I have given a general overview of my condition I am humbly requesting your expert advice on why this might be happening and how It can be dealt with and who I should seek.

I live in England and am considering astanga Yoga and Ayurveda as I have a little background on these disciplines.

This problem needs to be addresses because it is slowing me down in every aspect of my life but I don't know where to turn.

Any suggestions and guidance?

My kind respects to all,

Luis Medinas

Great Yarmouth, Norfolk

Well glad to know your fitness secret. But should be ware the Eat healthy foods, fruits, vegetables and do exercise..Just remember that when you do exercise, you must warm up first to prepare your body and cool down your body after the exercise.