Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been thinking lately,that the design of our solar system is very brilliant..The planets change sequence and form these birth charts*, actually designing which specific planets take center stage,and to what degree:)

I wonder if these interpretations of a birth date are correct-and does it play in with relationships..

Everyone seems to tell me,my planets are placed distinctly,and beautifully..I am not sure,this is actually very foreign to me x

I do have a keen sense of guessing signs though..

my birthdate is 06/28/189

you tell me...

oh and 1:50 pm US

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...