IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
esidyo

Wearing 7.5 carats yellow sapphire but dont see any change since past 2 years?

Rate this topic

Wearing 7.5 carats yellow sapphire but dont see a change since past 2 years?

my date of birth is 27th march 1992 time is 18:30 place of birth delhi. i consulted an astrologer almost a year back due to problems in concentrating and bad habits. i am following his suggestions closely since then.. his suggestions to me was

to wear

>pukhraj(yellow sapphire) of around 7.5 ratti(carats) and some power i dont remember on the index finger

>1-mukhi rudhrakhsa

>high cut and powered aquamarine 4 fingers to the right to the rudhraksha in the same thread tied with red thread.

Taking vedic astrology in considerations, i guess the stone that shouldve been emerald instead of yellow sapphire for the betterment. but i am just a novice at astrology. anyone offering advice? Any other crucial details regarding kundali will also be appreciated..

Its almost been 2 years since i have been wearing pukhraj initially, it showed SOME results but slowly it has removed its effectiveness by time even if my astrologer knew that i had been a virgo ascendent, i have no idea why he prescribed me yellow sapphire (i wasnt involved with astrology at that time at all might be because of sagittarius rashi). I guess aquamarine was prescribed in substitute of diamond itself(reason being high cut and high powered) in silver pendent. but wearing it 4 fingers away in the same thread as rudraksha seems strange.