IndiaDivine.org

dreams-wat does it mean???

Rate this topic

seemz

good day all im a new user here...found this site very informitive :)

i had a dream last night and cant make out wat it means...it definately wasnt sub-conscious. i dreamt i was in a forest and was trying to get out of there or trying to run away from something.and a dog,bat,horse and monkey accompanied me.so eventually we got to this hill and then i wanted to go home.and then some one told me hanuman,shiva and kali are in me and they will guide me home...then my sleep broke.

previous to this i used to dream alot about kali ma but that stoped after a while...

does any one kno wat it means or signifys?

• 1 month later...

well you c dreams are generally triggered by our memories or any significant event for the matter.dreams are a visual representation of wat v have perceived from any event.these perceptions are stored in our unconsious and may cum out in the form of a dream. about u dreamin of Ma Kaali. it can signify a lot of things. probably that u have a subtle influence of the Godess in your mind. try memorizing in which form do u c Her and recollect where have you seen Her.as in if u dream of her in d form of an Idol den try to remember which temple n recollect wat influence that place has on u as in d importance or memories or any significant event. when u c Her, Shiva gets associated because she is her consort. now Hanuman was an incarnation of the Lord. So u can just join the links and there u have it.

• 1 month later...

can any one help me in my 3 dream interpretation

1) some days back i had a dream that i m moving in a open train on a bridge. there is no railing on the sides of bridge.lots of rock in water below the train .place is totally isolated.suddenly i fall down but catch the rod and i m awake.once the same kind of dream was in desert that the train is going in isolated desert

2) i see tigers in my dreams but they are unable to harm me and i m always safe.

3) my father died long back 2 3 times i had a dream about him that he is back with us.

• 3 months later...