IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eldivisidero

Sudden Cognitive Disfunction

Rate this topic

For the past years I have lived an exhuberantly happy lifestyle. I have travelled the world, made wonderful relations with friends, I'm pursuing my education of choice, I am financially secure, and in general I am a very happy person. However, in September of this year I began experiencing mental difficulty that I believe was related to drug use (a few weeks after use). Since then I have felt somewhat depersonalized, I'm sadder, there is a lack of concentration, a high anxiety, and lack of life force, drive and motivation that I used to have. I feel 'disconnected' from my body and from my environment - there is an intense tamasic lack of clarity. I am trying to take spiritual lessons from this, but I am also wondering if I can do anything to remedy any astrological input that may be affecting my condition. I've been told to wear a lapis lazuli (but not a blue sapphire?), and I've been reccommended an emerald.

I cannot tell you how greatly I would appreciate any time, knowledge or advice shared with me on this issue. Namaste.

Birth Details:

December 5th, 1988

23:10:00 (local time)

Pomona Valley Hospital, CA, San Bernardino, USA