IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shiva.shanker122000

can i find guru

Rate this topic

Om Namah Shivai

Om Shakti

Om namaho Narayana

Mata ji is every where, it is said that when you are not able to find any guru then make shakti maa herself your Guru, She is not only related to material world what all vaishnavas and shavias used to say. Mother is liberater of Moksha. Power is needed to every one. It is mother shakti who makes all rules and regulations for all gods including trimurti even for Lord Krishna because its usually said that one has to follow laws of Nature (Prakriti or Power). So if you are not able to find any guru then make Maa shakti your guru, she is the most powerful guru that you can ever have.

Jai mata ki

Om Aing Hreem Kreem Chamundai vicche

SRI MATRE NAMAHA

sir, i have been devoting mahameru in my home for 20 years with shodasa upachara puja. i could not find Guru till now to guide me. i dont know the vidhi of doing any srichakra puja. so i do shodasa upachara puja along with sree sukta abhishekam. i say shivaya gurave namha and bhava sankara desika me sharanam imaging both siva and acharya sankara are my gurus.i faced and am facing lot of troubles in my life both financial and family related. shuld i have a guru? how can i find Guru? please advise.

thank you

dv sastry

Om Namah Shivai

Om Shakti

Om namaho Narayana

Mata ji is every where, it is said that when you are not able to find any guru then make shakti maa herself your Guru, She is not only related to material world what all vaishnavas and shavias used to say. Mother is liberater of Moksha. Power is needed to every one. It is mother shakti who makes all rules and regulations for all gods including trimurti even for Lord Krishna because its usually said that one has to follow laws of Nature (Prakriti or Power). So if you are not able to find any guru then make Maa shakti your guru, she is the most powerful guru that you can ever have.

Jai mata ki

Om Aing Hreem Kreem Chamundai vicche

i have been devoting sri chakra for 20 years, without a

guru. i live in hyderabad. how can i get Guru to lead me in my sadhana.if any learned people who are kind please guide me to get a guru

sri matre namaha

dvsastry