IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lak

dreams of seein pooja to shivling and maa durga ji- im a jatt!!!

Rate this topic

could someone pls help- im a jatt and have had very little or no experience of hinduism in my childhood- but wen i gave birth to my daughter-i was 26 yrs old. i started dreaming of maatha ji- very vivid dreams where i felt heavy, head buzzing, couldnt move but cud see all the surroundings around me.... then i started dreaming of shiv ji..... simular dreams but not as scary..... i have since been to mandir and offer pooja to both lords aswell as keeping fasts- i light a diva and agarbati- feel an amazing sense of tranquility..... im ashamed to admit im not as devoted as i would love to be- miss days going to mandir and lighting my diva- last night i dreamt i was standing watching the shivling being washed or offerings of some sort being given by a poojari- felt i was reali there...... can anyone comment on wat all this means- how should i embrace this???? and has anyone had simular experiences??? wat was or is the outcome..... im so confused......