LotusSwan134 Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 Hello, I am fond of Ganesha - he is one of my favourite deities but I feel somehow that he doesn't like me. I know this souns naive and it is rather hard to explain properly, but I seem to have offended him. For example, I pray to him but he doesn't seem to want to listen to me. I love Shri Ganesha's character - jovial, intelligent, brave, strong sense of humour (I don't know if these are considered his characteristics but that's how I see him) which is kind of like my personality... (except the brave part) Is there anything that I can do? Pleeaaaassssseeeee help... Quote
Shivani108 Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 Wow your note sounds so sweet. I can't imagine why Ganesha would be offended. Perhaps you can continue to pray to him. Or offer him some sweets! Maybe with some incense and a candle. He really likes sweets -- especially ladus! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.