Nainaa Posted October 6, 2010 Report Posted October 6, 2010 I am a doctor and am trying to get higher education abroad.. Last year i had a major setback. I could not clear one of the exams (as in failed the first time.each of the exam costs 1200USD) on time and lost one whole year. Second time with Gods grace i cleared the exam. But the wait period has been terrible. This year I have applied to universities for admission and waiting for the replies..As I am doing so, I have no mental peace. I feel like I am going insane. I hope someone could throw some light on what my future holds for me based on Vedic astrology..Will I study and stay abroad? What can I do to keep my mind calm? I feel that I am very moody these days. Also there has been some pressure on me to get married. But I feel I am not ready for it right now. This has added to the tensions in my life. My parents are concerned that I might not have an arranged marriage. If someone could also look into this aspect, I would be grateful to them. My birth details.. Date- 16th May 1984 Time- 2 PM Sex- Female Place- India, A.P. Nakshatra- Jeshta, Vrischika rashi, Simha lagna I really hope that someone can help me with my situation. Thank you. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.