IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
warweed

Deep Tissue Repair Oil

Rate this topic

Hi i have rescently come across this list "recipe" if you may for a deep tissue repair oil as you may

i have been useing winter green oil for years with descent success but unfortunately my girl friend suffers from some very painful muscle spasms and pain the wintergreen does help but i feel it could be better i have search the net and found quite a bit there seem to be alot of different "recipes" for such things but this is the only one i have found the contains dmso

i found it on this site here

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/ayurveda-health-wellbeing/1040426-help-locating-dmso.html

it is as follows

32 oz. Wintergreen Oil

16 oz. Cold Pressed Organic Virgin Olive Oil

12 oz. Menthol Crystals

8 oz. DMSO

2 cups Arnica Flowers (Dry)

2 cups Calendula (Marigold Flowers)

1 cup Ginger Root

1/2 cup Cayenne (Hottest you can find = Habanero)

im look for advice on preparation and help possibly locating s a few things such as the calendula or if the ginger root is best dry or fresh were i could find menthol crystals and a good cheap local to hopefully Canada source of wintergreen oil and dmso ..

also if dried jalapenos can be sub'ed instead of the habanero ?

many thanks in hopefully helping to bring some relief to my darling

Hello Warweed:

I came across your post while researching something else. I just had to sign up to respond to your use of Wintergreen Oil.

As a person who has fibromyalgia, plus other problems, I can understand you wanting to use, what is supposed to be, the best out there. But not all that is effective is safe. And in the case of Wintergreen Oil, it is definitely not safe. Please go to "Google" and look it up on the herbal and essential oil websites. The more reputable sites will tell you to definitely stay away from it as it is cumulative and can damage some organs of the body. They will also suggest protocols to help rid the body of that very toxic wintergreen oil.

But what I will recommend that you research is "Calcium Orotate" which has been researched by a German doctor, I believe is Dr. H.A. Nieper. It is available for purchase at Global Healing Center in Texas.

It is supposed to be a miracle supplement for people with muscle & joint problems. Plus a multitude of other issues. It was discovered in 1959 and has apparently been used since 1968.

Do try to detox the body of Wintergreen Oil and go for the calcium orotate.

All the best of health to you and yours.

Cybelle