Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

respacted astrologers(am i responsible-my brothers faced an accident last year)

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

dob-03/sep/1982

time- 5.10 pm

place- sundarbani near jammu (J&K)

 

 

Respected Astrologers

I just have joined this Devine group .I have received an opinion that I should wear diamond, Sapphire and emerald. Rite now I am wearing red coral (51/4 ratti in gold)

Please help me and tell me should I go for the same (all are very costly stones).

Am I responsible (my stars) for the accident my brothers faced last year (26 march).

he said i have a very bad yoga in my kundli..................please let me know if thr is smthing wrong...................

Please help me

Regards,

Naina Pandey

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...