IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kankana

problem in personal life.. please guide

Rate this topic

since last year i.e from October onwards i am facing problems after problems in my life professional as well as personal .

I just want to know when there will be a full stop to all my problems?? I have just lost my peace of mind. And is there any chances of love marriage in my chart??

B'coz some astrologers says that thete is love marriage in my chart and some says not.. so please guide me !!!!!

My details are as follows :

Date of Birth :06 june 1989

Time Of Birth : 06.45 am

Place Of Birth : Dombivli (Mumbai)

Thanks in Advance

since last year i.e from October onwards i am facing problems after problems in my life professional as well as personal .

I just want to know when there will be a full stop to all my problems?? I have just lost my peace of mind. And is there any chances of love marriage in my chart??

B'coz some astrologers says that thete is love marriage in my chart and some says not.. so please guide me !!!!!

My details are as follows :

Date of Birth :06 june 1989

Time Of Birth : 06.45 am

Place Of Birth : Dombivli (Mumbai)

Thanks in Advance

Kankana - Every body has problems in their lives. Only ppl with no problems are actual lying dead. Problems make us what we are. Don't expect a miracle to happen if you sit around doing nothing. Look at the solutions and act on them rather worrying to death. Don't believe the astrologers for simple reason the only person who is interested in your success or happiness is you alone!

Regards,

realdemigod