IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
scorpiomoonrising

D9 Navamsha Chart

Rate this topic

Hello,

I'm hoping someone could take a look at my navamsha chart to offer a summary analysis of a possible future spouse? I have been reading on some sites to try to interpret myself, but I am struggling. The only info I could gather myself is that Saturn is in the 7th, so does that mean the spouse would be a lot older than I? I still can't figure out what "the lord" of the 7th is. I am just very curious about what it says, what the characteristics of the spouse would be, physical appearance, pos/neg of relationship and especially what timeframe this person would enter my life? I am now 34 and never thought I would have a spouse in this lifetime. I have rarely dated throughout my life thus far and still don't have much drive to even do so. Maybe the navamsha chart show there is no spouse? I have also never wanted to have children either and wondering if my feelings about this correspond to the charts? Thank-you for any information that can be offered :108:

~scorpiomoonrising~

post-24270-138274058878_thumb.jpg