IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
neash

depressed due to education problem

Rate this topic

hi members,

i am currently enrolled in engineering. i am really depressed because i am not doing good in my education. i am even failing at subjects that i used to A's in. my birthday is 24-11-90 and i was born in ahmedabad at 6.02am. i am currently in USA in eastern time zone. i would really appreciate any help. i want to know if i should do something differently or if i should change from engineering to something else. i really need help.

Dear neash,

What you have chosen is best.Try to settle in software as system analyst.

Your lord of education Saturn by transit is in 12th.You have to see this sort of setbacks for another 2 years,but as Saturn is your benefic lord the final result is sure be very good.

Pray/puja to ShaniDev,help old and poor,donate for feeding the poor people etc till August 2012.

OK.

USR

thank you for the input. i dont know, i am failing right now but hope fully everything will be allright. and i am doing so bad at school i cant think of any class i can pass. thank you for the help. i really appreciate the guidance