IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
the_lord_of_all_lords

Moksha and several questions about it

Rate this topic

Hi every one:D, this is my first post and it's about moksha.

1. There are six divisions in the spiritual sky : Goloka Vrindavana, Navadvipa, Mathura, Dvaraka, Ayodhya and Vaikuntha. We have been told much about goloka and vaikuntha but nothing is heard about other division. What are they and what will we have when our future live is on there?

2. Vishnu has many avatars and kalki is the last avatar. Does kalki need to attain moksha in order to come to his own abode on heaven ?

3. How do we know that we have already attained moksha when we attain it? Is that the same situation like in the film "Matrix" ? When we are liberated, we will have different life and we can exchange between them like Neo???

I don't know about abodes in spiritual sky. From what I read and contemplate, we will be spirit souls like a speck in a cosmos. We'll have no body no identity but wholly merged into the Supreme Soul or Ultimate Truth.

Lord Visnu doesn't need to attain moksha to go back to his own abode since it's his duty to come down and maintain the balance between good and evil. He is just doing his job.

You will know you have attained moksha when you are in eternal bliss, nothing can disturb your mind and nor you are attracted to sense objects. Also an enlightened one will know his own past, all his earlier life forms, his present and his future.